You are always free to call the Fusix NOC or open a ticket with us for any task that you may need; but there is also the option of using Fusix Team!works, our customer portal that marries your love for your own product to our love for automated IP networking. Using Fusix Team!works, you can perform many routine network administration tasks in a fully automated manner, 24/7 and without additional cost:
- set up and change reverse DNS settings;
- view bandwidth utilisation on all your ports;
- set up the IP address prefix list we deploy for you on our core routers (customers with a BGP session will want to set this to “automatic” using an AS-macro) – including entering the e-mail address that should receive changes to the prefix list;
- set up and change notification settings via e-mail and/or SMS in case your port or BGP session goes down;
- set up filters for UDP and/or ICMP traffic to one or more IP addresses in your range in order to combat a possible attack;
- set up blackholing, meaning that in case of an attack we drop all traffic to one of your IP addresses.
In addition we are always working on new features. Please make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of the latest developments and learn how you can get to try out the new features first.